Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day 90 : Friends and Family

Sades -

You got to spend a lot of today with your friends!

Your "Uncle" Jeff came in to town and went out to lunch with us at our new favorite place to eat, Joe's Older Than Dirt. You had a lot of fun smiling and giggling at me while I grubbed on a cheeseburger.

After lunch, you hung out with your cousin Jasmine and your Aunt Amy while your mom and I went to see a movie and went to a birthday get-together. We got home this evening just in time for me to hug on you and put you to bed.

It was hard for mom and I to be apart from you for so long today. I thought a lot this afternoon about how much I hate not being able to protect you every single second. I know that part of being a good parent will be teaching you how to be a responsible human being and how to make good decisions. But right now I just want to be your protector and keeper!

I love you sooooooo much! (Are you tired of hearing that yet?)

- Dad

No comments: