Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 99 : Making Friends

Sadie -

Your mom had to go somewhere this morning so your friend Maren came over to hang out with you. Maren and her husband don't have kids yet, so Maren is not used to hearing babies cry. Your mom warned her that you would be vocal when she laid you down for a nap, but Maren still wasn't prepared for the boisterous protest you raised when she put you in your crib. She was so shaken up, she called her husband who had to reassure her that you were fine and she didn't do anything wrong. You just really don't like taking naps.

That's okay - neither do I! Your mom will often tease me about the fact that I get mad at her when she suggests that I should nap. I am always afraid that if I go to sleep I'll miss out on doing something cool. Is that why you don't like them?

- Dad

No comments: