Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 200 : Brrrr...

Sades –

First:
Happy 200th Day on Earth! I can't believe you are already so old!

Second:
I must apologize. You have caught my cold. You’ve had the runny nose for a week or so, but this morning you woke up with a thick, yucky cough. I have a feeling that it sounds worse than it actually is, but that doesn’t make me feel any better. I hate hearing you sound so uncomfortable. You’ve been in good spirits tonight, but unusually quiet which makes me think your throat probably hurts a little.

I HATE cold and congestion when I have to deal with it. It makes me grumpy as an adult! I can’t imagine having to deal with it at your age. Even since you’ve been asleep, I’ve heard you roll over and cough several times! I feel bad for you. I’ll give you extra kisses tomorrow!

- Dad

No comments: