Friday, May 16, 2008

Day 210 : Missing You

Sadie –

Today I got to wake you up and feed you, but once you went to school I had to head out of town for the weekend. Your “Uncle” Ben and “Aunt” Danielle are getting married tomorrow and asked me to be a big part of their wedding, so I had lots of wedding duties to take care of out of town. (“Uncle” Ben was a big part our wedding when your mom and I got married.)

I realized yesterday that this is the first time you and I have been apart overnight since you came home from the hospital. Your mom has been away on business a few times, but you and I have never been apart. I am having a little trouble being away, but you are in VERY capable hands.

I can’t wait to see you tomorrow. You and your mom and Dee Dee and Pops are all driving up to attend this wedding. We’ll hang out afterwards, I promise!

- Dad

No comments: