Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 225 : On A Roll

Sadie -

You are getting increasingly mobile. This is fun - it means you are about to embark on the big, grown-up adventures of crawling and eventually walking - but it is also aggrevating for you sometimes, I think.

You like rolling and stretching so much, that it is starting to make sleeping harder for you. It used to be that I would put you in the crib and when I would come wake you up, you'd be in the same position. Now that is not the case. Oftentimes you just roll over. But one night recently I checked on you before I went to bed and found that you had managed to roll yourself into the completely opposite position from which you were put down in. Your feet ended up where your head was and vice versa.

I still can't figure out how you managed to do that - especailly without waking yourself up!

- Dad

No comments: