Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 291 : Sic(sic)

Sadie -

You woke up this morning and sounded horrible. Your breathing was raspy and through your mouth only, and you had a thick cough. I'd noticed over the last few days that you were having some allergy or cold issues, but this morning they were more than full blown. Mom and I didn't want you to have to suffer through school feeling so badly so Mom took the day off. She said you slept quite a bit and wanted to be held a lot. I am the same way when I am sick!

When I got home from work, you seemed to be in okay spirits. We played some before your bed time. I hate it when you don't feel good, but you always act like it is not that big of a deal. The doctor always jokes that you have to see her from time to time because otherwise we would never know if you were sick!

I hope tomorrow is better for you!

- Dad

No comments: