Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 276 : Baby Brain

Sadie -

I had a coupon for a large discount on a single item at my favorite book and music store in town, so you and your mom and I went yesterday. Your mom and I both looked for items for ourselves, but couldn't find anything we really wanted, so we decided to find something for you.

As soon as we walked into the children's section, I saw the book I wanted to get you from across the room. It was big and red and was called "Baby Brain Superstar." On the front cover was a drawing of a baby in a diaper wielding an electric guitar!! The story is about a baby musical prodigy who starts a rock band!

We bought the book and I read it to you on our short drive home. And then again... And then more tonight!

I may like this silly book more than you right now... But I am just glad you let me read it to you repetitively!

- Dad

No comments: