Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 256 : What's Up(chuck)

Hey Sades!

Funny story...

Tonight we went out for dinner (you, your mom, and me). When we finished up the delicious Thai (your mom and I have really been missing Thai food recently... When we lived in Arkansas we used to ate at this great little place called... never mind... That's a whole other story that doesn't pertain to the story I am telling now... I tend to get off on tangents sometimes...)

Anyway, after dinner the three of us walked around the mall for a few minutes. I was holding you and mom was goofing off with you by ducking behind polls and walls and playing peek-a-boo. I decided that we should play back with her. You and I ducked into a corner to hide from mom and I heard something hit the ground. I turned to look and didn't see anything. Mom was laughing when we came out but looked concerned. She pointed to a puddle on the ground and then motioned to my shirt sleeve.

Without changing your expression AT ALL, you had thrown up a little of your dinner. You weren't phased at all.

We quit playing peek-a-boo and headed home.

Hours later I realized I never changed my shirt. I just rolled my sleeve up to hide where you had spit up on me.

I guess I am OFFICIALLY a dad now!

- Dad

No comments: