Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 171 : Weather Outside is (not) Frightful...

Sadie -

I think it is weird that you have never known what warm weather is like. Especially since this winter has been cold, snowy, and rainy here in Kentucky, you must think the outdoors is always inhospitable.

Turns out it is not, as you found out tonight! We had one of our first temperate days of the year today, so after dinner, your mom and I took you out to the courtyard near our home and let you play in the grass. I even put my sunglasses on you!

You really seemed to enjoy these new surroundings. We took your socks off and let you kick at the grass! I bet that felt funny for the first time!

This was just the first of many fun days at the park! I can't wait to take you down to the riverfront and let you see all of the pretty water and grass there some time soon!

- Dad

No comments: