Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 186 : It's a Bird, It's a...

Sadie –

So we’ve discovered a new game of sorts…

You were getting a little restless while I was feeding you dinner tonight. You still needed to eat more, but you were starting to get a little bored and distracted. So in an effort to keep you attention, I turned to a classic technique that likely started with the caveman: airplane/spoon.

Every time you needed to take a bite, I would make a funny noise (that was supposed to sound a little like a jet or a helicopter) and wave your spoon around in the air. Then I’d plunge the spoon towards your mouth, stop just short of your lips, and wait for you to open up. You thought this whole thing was pretty funny!

The only problem: after ten or twelve bites my face started to hurt from making all of the jet engine noises!

- Dad

No comments: