Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 349 : Guzzle Guzzle

Sadie -

You and your mom and I returned to our weekly tradition this week : We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for boneless chicken wings.

While we waited on our food you were getting a bit anxious. Mom handed you your sippy cup of milk. You took a swig, then you handed it over to me like you wanted to share. I grabbed and lifted it to my lips and leaned my head back like I was taking a big sip. I made a funny noise like I was really downing your drink.

You cracked up into a fit of laughter. Suddenly we had found a new game...

You would take a sip, hand it to me. I would pretend to pour it down my throat, then hand it to mom. We did this for several minutes until we were all laughing ridiculously.

You are more fun to be around every day!

- Dad

No comments: