Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 359 : Toe Jam

Sadie -

Did I mention that we got you a new car seat this weekend? Well, actually it used to be your Cousin Jasmine's, but it is new to you and very necessary because of how long you are becoming.

I went to see a car seat expert on Friday afternoon to make sure this new seat was installed just right. We moved it to the opposite side of the car from where the other one used to sit, so now when I am driving you are off to my right instead of back behind me. The new chair has taken a little getting used to, but you seem to be enjoying it.

This afternoon, you and your mom and I were coming back from the store when I turned around to check on you. You had you foot literally in your mouth. I guess you have enough room and flexibility in this new chair...

- Dad

No comments: