Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 364 : School Trips

Sadie -

Usually mom takes you to school, but once every couple of weeks, for some reason or another, I will take you. It is extra driving for me, but I really love the extra time I get to spend with you.

Tonight after school, I picked you up and we met your mom at our favorite pizza place in our neighborhood. You were really tired, but had enough energy to scarf some peporoni down. As usually happens when we are at this restaurant, we met another family with a little girl. You waved and smiled lots. You have always been good at helping me meet new people (just because folks want to talk about how blue your eyes are or how cute you are), but now you are starting to enjoy the new-people-process yourself - especially if they have kids!

- Dad

No comments: