Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 107 : Us Time

Sadie -

You slept so well last night that you didn't get up at all until I was already up for the day and out of the shower. This meant that we got to hang out for awhile before I went to work and while your mom continued to sleep.

I got to wake you up and help you get dressed. Mom always talks about what a great start to her day waking you up has become and I can see why she thinks this. You are what people call "a morning person." As soon as I got you to open your eyes, you were all smiles and fun. I dressed you in an outfit that your Uncle Joel got you before you were born (and that you've never worn before!) and then we had breakfast!

We got to end our day together, too. We went out after dinner to grab some things at Kroger and then came home and I gave you a bath and put you to sleep. It has been a great "us" day!

- Dad

No comments: