Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 117 : Cupid

Sadie -

Happy Valentine's Day! This is a day we take to tell everybody how much we love them! I am pretty sure you know how much I love you, but just to double-check, I gave you a present after you woke up this morning. You got two cool bath puppets to make getting clean even more fun! You were really fascinated by the silver, shiny box they were wrapped in.

We made mom pancakes before I left for work so she would know how much we love her!

This morning, mom made a cupid costume out of construction paper for you, dressed you in it, and took pictures. I am sorry to say that almost everyone we know has now seen you as cupid. Your grandpa even posted the picture on the door of his office at work!

We have so much fun with you and love you more than you can even imagine!

- Dad

No comments: