Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 108 : As the Crows Fly...

Sadie -

It is not uncommon for fathers to try to force their interests on their children. You hear often of dads who are overbearing sports coaches or who pressure their children to take an interest in the family business. Hopefully you won't face this situation with me - except for one area: The Counting Crows.

I am a huge fan of the band and no one else I know cares about them at all. So guess what! You are going to be a big fan, too (at least for now)!

You hung out with me while I did the dishes tonight and we listened to Counting Crows' "This Desert Life" CD and I sang all the words to you. I like to think you enjoyed yourself!

Love always...(even if you disown the Crows or me for forcing them on you!)

- Dad

No comments: