Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 243 : Three-iversary

Sadie –

Today is a special day for our family. Three years ago on this day, your mom and I were married. We were hoping even then that we would one day have a beautiful baby girl!

To celebrate our anniversary, mom and I went out to dinner and to see a movie. (Your Pops came over to hang out with you while we were gone.) Your mom and I set out to celebrate each other – and we did. But we still found ourselves looking at pictures of you on our cell phones at dinner and talking about how much we love you!

You seem like the perfect addition to accent the relationship between your mom and I. It is hard to understand until you get older, but when you love someone so completely – the way your mom and I love each other – it only makes sense to create a third life out of that love. You are that life for us and we couldn’t be happier about you!

- Dad

No comments: