Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 336 : Pizza Pals

Sadie -

In the spirit of Friday night, you and your mom and I went to a pizza place by our new house for dinner. We'd never been there before and we found it moderately crowded. After we sat down, another family came in - they had two little girls and a new little boy. They were very friendly and all talked to you and asked us about you.

People always comment about your beautiful blue eyes - how big and pretty they are. I like to think I had something to do with you getting those... I also often imagine how they will look when you have a full head of hair (especially if it is dark hair.) I often tell your mom that I am going to have to hide you away when you get older and boys your own age start to notice how pretty you are...

- Dad

No comments: