Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day 344 : Wal Mart Friends

Sadie -

You and I went on a grocery run to Wal-Mart this morning. It was bright and early and there weren't many people in the store. This meant that everyone there had all the more time to pay attention to you.

We didn't even get through the front entry before a greeter found her way over to us to stroke your arm, make faces at you, and talk about how cute you are.

A random customer came over to see if I needed any extra help getting you in a cart (?! I think he just wanted to get a closer look at your cuteness) and he quickly commented that "She looks just like you!"

As we were checking out with our cart full of food, you leaned on my shoulder and caught the attention of a woman behind us who promptly began playing peek-a-boo with you.

I say it a lot these days : You make it easy to meet new people!

- Dad

No comments: