Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 145 : Back2Skool

Sades -

You were feeling better today - enough to go back to pre-school and for me to return to work.

You'll be glad to know that most of my co-workers took time to come by my desk or stop me in the hall and ask about you. Those who have kids of their own even offered encouragement, reminding themselves about how much it stinks when your kid is under the weather.

After school and work today, you and your mom and I went to Pizza Hut. It was a beautiful evening - spring is finally settling in around here and since the time change last weekend, darkness doesn't completely fall until after your bedtime.
It was a nice outing and a gentle reminder (not that I needed one) of how much I love spending time with "my girls." (I mean you and your mom, of course!)

- Dad

No comments: