Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 152 : Playing Chicken

Sadie –

You were so tired by bedtime tonight that you were not too excited when I insisted on trying to play with you and dress you up in a chicken costume. (Yeah, I know that sounds weird, but it is a Halloween costume that your friend Lisa in Arkansas sent you and it is not going to fit you next Halloween – so why not make you try it on 4 days before Easter?? It made sense to me – but Mom was on your side!)

As if you weren’t irritated at me enough, the soap bottle fell off the edge of the tub during your bath and knocked you on the head. You let me know you were not happy about this, but forgave me pretty quickly!

We got all of our issues worked out eventually, and I got you clean and warm and dressed in your cute doggy pajamas. You are always huggable and adorable, but there is something about when you wear long-sleeved PJs - I just can’t resist giving you a squeeze.

- Dad

No comments: