Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 150 : Polka Dots

Sadie -

I bought you some pajamas when I was at the store last week, but when I brought them home and showed them to your mom, she pointed out that they weren't going to fit you for long and that I should probably take them back to the store and purchase the next size up.

So I took the pjs back last night, but it turns out that the store no longer carries that particular outfit. I still wanted to get you something, though, so I stumbled over to the clearance rack and found one beautiful pink polka-dot dress - and it was in the right size.

Your mom loves polka dots - on herself and on you! I showed her the new dress when I got home and she excitedly declared that you would be wearing it to school today.

I dressed you in it this morning and I'll admit - you do look great in it!

Mom said as soon as you two walked into pre-school today, your teacher made a comment about how cute you looked. Mom was honest - she told them that your daddy found that dress for you!

- Dad

No comments: