Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day 42 : Under the Weather

Sadie Rose -

It has come to light that you and I have something in common:

Neither of us take well to yucky, cloudy days.

In fact, if it wasn't for your mom today, I don't know how either of us would have coped. You've been uncharacteristically fussy and constantly fighting sleep. I have been sleepy and a little bit of a grouch. But, per usual, your mom has been holding us together. We went to church today, Wal-Mart this afternoon, and we spent a few hours with your grandma tonight, and the whole time, your mom has been making me smile, hugging you tenderly while keeping you on a schedule, and remaining positive about everything.

But this positivity has now taken a toll on mom. She fell asleep on the couch at 9:30. It is now almost 11 and I am grumpy and you are loudly fighting sleep from your crib.

Take a moment to thank God for mom. She's the best and we'd be in trouble without her!

I love you more than ever - even when you are loudly fighting sleep!!

- Dad

No comments: