Monday, December 10, 2007

Day 50 : Splish Splat

Sadie -

I am so sorry I scared you tonight. You were taking a bath and I didn't have it secured as well as needed. We shifted you forward and the tub slipped in the sink. It scared all of us - you started screaming and couldn't calm down. I felt so terrible for the rest of your bath. Afterwards, mom put you in a new cute, green sleeper and I cuddled with you on the couch until you couldn't keep your eyes open.

Today wasn't all a wash, though. At work, some of us are playing "Secret Santa" where we give each other gifts without telling anyone who they are from. My "Secret Santa" left a bag of goodies for you in my office mailbox that included a reindeer bath towel, two Christmas shirts, and some Christmas socks. I did extra laundry tonight so you could wear them sooner.

I love you and will always try my hardest to keep you safe!

- Dad

No comments: