Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Day 45 : Pictures of You

Sadie -

A co-worker of mine walked by my desk today and scolded me for not having any pictures of you hung up next to the ones of your mom and some of your "aunts" and "uncles." She is right; I do need some photos of you by my desk; but, as I quickly showed my co-worker, I do have plenty of snapshots of you on my phone.

I tried to take some more pictures of you tonight as you were falling asleep, but none of them came out very well and I didn't want to make you mad by continuing to flash a bright light in your face.

I haven't seen you much today because you've been so sleepy. Your mom said you stayed up a lot of the day with her, and you were pooped by the time I got to see you. That's okay! I am glad you are getting good rest and properly understand "day" and "night."

We'll spend more time together tomorrow!

- Dad

No comments: