Saturday, December 8, 2007

Day 48 : Snowsuit Up!

Sadie -

Tonight was really fun! You and your mom and I and your "Aunt" Danielle and "Uncle" Ben went to our favorite Mediterranean deli downtown and then took pictures at the pretty Christmas light display in the middle of the city.

It was cold and dreary so we snuggled you up in a big fluffy snowsuit that is supposedly for someone your size, but this particular piece of clothing is still WAY too big for you. You got a little swallowed up by it, but it was keeping you warm and making you look ADORABLE! I held you close to me and sang you Christmas songs as we walked through the lights.

Your "Aunt" Danielle even snapped a picture of me holding you up and kissing you in front of the pretty lights in your big snowsuit.

I look forward to making a million more memories like this!

- Dad

No comments: