Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 68 : Oink Oink

Sadie -

So I've been holding off on pushing pictures of you onto my friends and making them insist on how cute you are - until today. I finally broke down and started showing off a snapshot of you after your bath this week, wrapped up in your pig towel. Everyone IS insisting that you are beautiful! My friend Dana from Arkansas even wrote an in email that you "might be the cutest little girl I've ever seen." That is a pretty big claim!

Mom said you were still grumpy from your shots today and didn't want to sleep much, but you've been pretty good since I got home. We went and ate burgers and you slept. Then you got up and ate and took a bath and just sat with mom and I on the couch for an hour or two. I love hanging out with you and am so glad it is the weekend again!

More fun tomorrow!

- Dad

No comments: