Monday, December 3, 2007

Day 43 : U Love the '80s?

Sadie -

You've been fussy since I've been home tonight, so while your mom took a shower this evening, I propped you up on the couch with me for a few minutes. At first you had some noise to make to show your disapproval of the situation, but when I turned on Grant Lee Phillips "nineteen eighties" album, you suddenly quited down and got very relaxed.

That's funny, because it is the exact same effect the music had on me. It was a good thing your mom got out of the shower before we both fell asleep and told us to turn off the depressing music!

I hope you like music like I do as you grow older. Like I told you tonight, anytime you want to hang out and listen to CDs, just let me know. I'd love to do it again sometime!


- Dad

No comments: