Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Day 65 : Your First Christmas

Sadie -

Merry Christmas!

Every year on this day we will give each other some surprise gifts as a way to remember the birthday of Jesus. Your Grandparents and aunts and uncles spoiled you today. You have several cute new outfits to wear soon and lots of diapers and formula.

I think you caught on to the festiveness of today, because you had a little trouble calming down and napping as the day wore on. I can't really blame you - there is always a lot of fun happening at a Christmas get-together, and you (much like me!) already hate missing parties.

Today your mom and I passed you back and forth and told each other that you were our "big Christmas present" to each other this year! You are THAT special!

I am looking forward to spending hundreds of more holidays with you!

- Dad

No comments: