Friday, December 14, 2007

Day 54 : Cranky Pants

Sadie -



Your mom told me you were feeling a little cantankerous today. She said you were fussy and wanting to be cuddled and especially looked after. You exhausted her and she needed a break when I got home. But once I walked in, you took a look at me, fell asleep, and stayed quietly at rest for several hours.

I hope I can always be a comfort to you!

You woke up a later this evening and showed your cranky side again. Your mom and I think you might have a sore throat. You are fussy until you get to eat, and then you guzzle.

I hate it when I have a sore throat, but I'd have one for weeks if I could keep you from having one for a day. I will do my best to help you feel better.

I love you and I am so sorry you don't feel good.

- Dad

No comments: