Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day 70 : Grumpy Pants Fit So Well

Sades -

You have been SOO out-of-sorts today! It started early this morning when you decided you didn't want to sleep. I spent several hours in the middle of the night awake and trying to help you relax and snooze. I had to play bass guitar at church this morning, so your mom stayed home with you and tried to help you sleep some more.

I get so frustrated when I can't help you calm down. Just always know that your mom and I love you more than you can imagine and just because we won't let you stay up and out of your crib all day doesn't mean we don't love you and know what is best for you.

I remember when I was a boy I could never understand what my parents meant when they said that what was happening was "for my own good." So just trust me when I say that when your mom and I want you to nap, "it is for your own good!" I love you all the time.

- Dad

No comments: