Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day 59 : Missing the Party

Sadie -

I am flattered that you like spending time with me, but it is starting to get in the way of your sleep!

When I get home in the evening, you get determined to stay out of your room until bedtime, regardless of how badly you might need to take a nap. Your mom says you don't have trouble sleeping in your room the rest of the day, but once I am home and you can hear that there is something going on in the living room or kitchen that you are not a part of, you let everyone know that you are not happy!

We did more dancing after your bath tonight. Your mom and I gently boogied with you while we listened to Lionel Richie. If you thought "Easy" was a fun song to dance to, just wait until you hear "Dancing on the Ceiling."

- Dad

No comments: