Saturday, December 1, 2007

Day 41 : Day By Day

Sadie -

Your mom and I have been discussing recently how alert and active your expressions are becoming. Just in the past few days, you've seemed to take a giant leap in development, becoming more engaged when your mom and I talk and play with you and spending more time awake.

Tonight, my old friends Ben and Katrena came by for awhile, and while everyone else used the couches and chairs, I spent some serious time sharing your special pillow with you as we hung together on the carpet.

Your mom and I are loving watching you grow up a little tiny bit everyday. We don't want to miss a minute and we definitely don't want to rush you. But your mom did mention today how exciting it will be when you start to laugh on your own. I agree; I love making people laugh, and I can't imagine how great it will be to share my humor with you.

Every day with you is a treasure.

- Dad

No comments: