Monday, December 17, 2007

Day 57 : Dance, Dance Re(gurgitation)

Sadie -

I got you stripped down to your diaper before your bath tonight while your mom prepared the tub. I wrapped you into my shirt and we danced out from your bedroom and into the kitchen. You seemed not to mind the funny little jig we were doing while I sang to you and tried to keep you warm. But I forgot one important thing - right before we danced, I fed you five ounces of formula rather quickly. Yup! A minute and a half into our dance steps, your dinner came back up all over my shirt. I got to laughing so hard I thought I would need to sit down. You never got upset, you just stayed calm and made your deposit.

As a certain credit card company likes to say: One stylized, Old Navy button-up: 7 bucks on clearance.
Your daughter ralphing on you after a living room dance session: PRICELESS!

Love ya!

- Dad

No comments: