Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day 66 : Me and You Time

Sadie -

You were making me laugh so hard this morning while I was feeding you at 5 AM. You were so hungry, but I was worried that you would eat too fast and throw up (which you have been making a habit of lately), so I was making you take it slow. You were getting so perturbed with me for taking the bottle away periodically, that you finally started making some really funny frustrated faces! I am so excited to watch your communication skills develop.

This afternoon you would not fall asleep for your mom. I came home a little early from work and told your mom that you and I were going to hang out for awhile. I put you down in your crib, rocked you a little and put my face against yours. You fell asleep almost instantly.

I'm glad we get along so well!

- Dad

No comments: