Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 51 : Sleeping Beauty

Sadie!

Mom and I are so proud of you because once again you slept through the night last night. The last thing you did before you went to sleep and the first thing you did before you woke up was hang out with me while you took your bottle. I have to say that I really love getting to be the bookend on your days since I have to be gone for most of the middle of them.

People have said since before you were born that your mom and I would face so many sleepless nights in your first few months of life, but that really has not been the case. I am trying to not take for granted how well-behaved you are and cut you some slack when you have bad days, but you have set the bar pretty high for yourself. Keep up the good sleep because good sleep means good eats which means good growth. Just don't grow up too fast...

Love forever...

- Dad

No comments: