Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day 60 : Party All The Time (Again!)

Sadie -

We went to a Christmas party tonight and you were quite the popular guest, dressed appropriately in your "I've Been Very, Very Good" shirt with candy canes on it. When we arrived, I fed you, but after you were done eating, I didn't see much of you. Our friend Michael asked to hold you for awhile and then his wife and some other friends took turns cradling and entertaining you. You seemed to enjoy all of the cuddling and attention, but you must have gotten worn out. After a few hours, you ended up with our friend Margo. She was singing you lullabies and Christmas carols when you suddenly spit up all over her!

She wasn't upset at all, but your mom and I took it as a cue that you were ready to head for home!

I have one day of work left this week and then we'll have a long holiday weekend together! I can't wait!

- Dad

No comments: