Saturday, November 3, 2007

Day 13 : Weight Watchers

Sadie -

Your "Uncle" Tim came to see you today. The first thing he said when he saw you wrapped up in a blanket, lying in your crib at the hospital:

"Whoa... There's an Eichenberger!" (This means you look kind of like me - Sorry!)

The doctors say you'll have to wait another few days to come home. You aren't losing weight, but you aren't gaining it either, and the doctors want to make sure you are 100% before you leave the hospital. Your mom and I understand and agree with their professional reasoning, but that doesn't keep us from being really disappointed that you won't be home with us tomorrow.

Your "Uncle" Tim, "Uncle" Ben, and I went to a concert tonight to see a guy named Josh Ritter play music. It was really fun. I wonder sometimes what kind of music you will like when you are older. I hope my musical tastes will rub off on you at least a little. Is that silly or just selfish?

Eat good tonight and tomorrow and hopefully we can all be together on Monday!

I love you soooo much!

- Dad

No comments: