Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 24 : Super Sadie

Sadie -

You look a little like a superhero when we put your hooded bath towel on you. You still don't like the whole bathing process much yet, but I am sure that will come in time. As you whimpered during your nighttime routine this evening, your mom turned to me and wistfully asked, "Can you believe that someday fairly soon we are probably going to have trouble getting her OUT of the bathtub, instead of into it?"

I am excited about those days - not just for the fact that the whole bathing process might be easier, but that after you take a bath, I'll be able to read your stories before you nod off to sleep.

Much love!

- Dad

1 comment:

Holly said...

dear uncle brian,

tell sweet sadie that i think big baths are super duper fun. you get to play with ducks and fish and other floaty things. tell her that she'll even get to squirt you back with water toys after you squirt her. my daddy thinks this is real funny.

before i was in the big bath by myself i use to use a small blow up bath that sat inside the tub. that was fun when i was littler.

-ivy