Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day 32 : Happy Bird Day

Sadie -

I find it quite appropriate that today is both Thanksgiving and your one month birthday, because when thinking of things I was thankful for today, you and the fact that you are happy and healthy was at the top of the list.

We spent your first major holiday at Grandma and Grandpa's doing what most people do on Thanksgiving - eating! You were even-tempered and well-behaved and even let your cousin Jasmine help feed you a bottle.

Oh... and your mom and I may have had a little festive fun with you when you woke up this morning... Your mom made an Indian headdress out of construction paper and we took a picture of you wearing it. Yeah, I know it was kind of ridiculous, but all of your relatives thought it was pretty funny and incredibly cute when we passed the photo around!

I promise we'll be less irritating as you get older. I hope...

Happy Thanksgiving!

- Dad

No comments: