Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 28 : Weekend Warrior

Sadie-

You have had such a big weekend. Yesterday was your first big road trip and today was your first trip to church, your first shopping extravaganza at the commercial blackhole we call "Wal-Mart," and it was the first time your "Uncle" Ben and "Aunt" Danielle got to see you since you came home from the hospital.

You are one tired little lady now!

I love you so much. I was so proud walking through Wal-Mart today, pushing the cart with your seat inside. I was just waiting for people to ask about you, to try to sneak a peek at your little head in your little hat. And when they did, I smiled back and I am sure they could see how happy you make me.

Get some rest. It has been a crazy few days, and the next week will probably be just as intense. I only have to work two and a half days this week, and I am so excited that I can spend the rest of them with you celebrating a special day called "Thanksgiving"!

- Dad

No comments: