Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 29 : Story Time

Sadie -

Your "Uncle" Trevor and "Aunt" Laura sent you a present in the mail today. They heard that I couldn't remember the end of the story of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, so they sent you the book. I'll admit that I have already turned to the last few pages to see what exactly I had forgotten about the story, and now I think I could properly relay it to you by memory. But, of course, I won't need to since we now have the book!

I cuddled with you a lot this evening and teased you quite a bit, too. I'll warn you now that I do like to make a lot of jokes - just ask your mom! The upside of this is that by the time you start school you should have a pretty sharp wit and a reasonably thick skin!

You are getting prettier and better at expressing yourself every day.
Loving you is such a fun adventure.

- Dad

No comments: