Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 23 : 1000 Words

Sadie -

There is a saying that implies that photos are worth more than verbal communication. Thus, I took a picture of you on my phone a few days ago and have been using it to answer the question, "How is the baby?" It saves me from having to say "beautiful," "wonderful," and "gorgeous" over and over. I just shove my phone at people.

You are still fighting a battle with a nasty cold today, and the rest of the world seemed to be affected by it. It was nasty and rainy from dawn to dark, making my drive to work irritatingly slow and nerve-wracking. I hope tomorrow is better for everybody - but especially you!

And by the way - I've noticed something odd when I feed you. Formula smells a lot like the inside of a McDonalds restaurant. This has led me to form a hypothesis that McDonalds purposely perpetuates this odor to lure children into their eateries at an extremely young age. How else do you explain the fact that ALL American children LOVE that place? You can't help it...

Your my baby girl!

- Dad

No comments: