Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 39 : Wakey, Wakey

S.R. -

The favorite part of my day recently has been the early morning moment when I get to rescue you from your crib and get you dressed for the day. As much I as I know I love you, seeing you squirming, waiting to welcome the day makes me feel like I could never love you enough.

Your body wakes up before your eyes open, so you usually still look asleep when I get you up, but you have been crying for some time. And though you look a little put off at being pulled out of the warmth of your blanket, there is always a moment when your cries soften and I get to hold you close and say "Good Morning!"

It is great to start each day knowing that no matter what I have to deal with when I leave the house, you will be waiting for me when I get home. I love you and your mom SOOO much!

- Dad

No comments: