Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 31 : Say Cheese

Hey Sadie -

I got to leave work early today because of the holiday tomorrow, so you and your mom and I spent this afternoon running errands together. As usual, you slept for most of our drive time.

Tonight we went to your Grandma E.'s house for dinner. Both of your Great Grandmas were there, too, and everyone wanted a turn to swoon over you. You stayed awake and pleasant for quite sometime, and you even posed while Grandpa took some pictures.

After dinner, Grandma went to her closet upstairs and pulled out a few books full of pictures from when I was a baby. It was funny to look at the physical similarities that you and I had when I was your age. I am sorry you don't look more like your mom!

I am so excited to have a long weekend to spend with you!

- Dad

No comments: